Monday, June 29, 2009

My Mother is in Istanbul


Dear Followers (come on, there might be someone reading this!), 

Something has happened. Something sensational. Something no one could have predicted. And I don't think its inappropriate to go ahead and give all credit for this spectacular happening to this very blog. After 1.5 months of somewhat-dutiful reporting on the glories of Istanbul, I had the honor of going to the airport. Why you ask? Because after 1.5 months of reading about my educational adventures, my mother decided to come see Istanbul for herself. 

My mother is here. In Istanbul. Here's the proof.

 
Annem (my mother), with Galata bridge and Sultanahmet in the background

2 comments:

  1. I am very nice foreign man looking for one so lovely as you, madam. You smiling face my heart warms, and I like your home by the sea in Turkei. If you want marry me I am being so so happy and will be with you whole life and more.

    -- Handsome Foreign One

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Please for photo in bikini and bank account information"
    -Annem

    ReplyDelete